Choose from Archives

The Herbert Family

I got to take baby Mac's baby pictures, and now that he is 3 months old we did family pictures. This was such a fun place to shoot, old stuff everywhere! We had to get special permission to shoot here, and I even got a photo assistant out of it (thanks Scott). By time we were done it was getting dark, Mac was cold, and we had horse poop up to our shins.  I think they are such a cute family and I always enjoy shooting somewhere new and different! Thanks guys:)








5 comments:

DigandStacee said...

YAY!!! I love them thank you so much!!

leslie jo said...

those are soo cute! I love the trucks tractors and everything! Ryker is here on my lap saying "more MAC"

Lyndi said...

Wow, what a cute place. I wish I could have come, dang stomach flu.

JethRobyn said...

That is a great place for pictures, wow these turned out great.

Ashley and Caleb said...

These are so beautiful. The thing I love about your photography is how you make people's eyes just sparkle. Plus you're super great with babies. (Which is so nice.)

p.s. i'm feeling all proud that Addie made it up on your blog banner. sweet.