Choose from Archives

Wilks Family and Fender

Well, what can I say about this family other than they are awesome. I have been photographing them for years now, and I love it. Seth works for Fender-and is obviously a big fan so we did a "Fender" themed-shoot. Lily is such a ham for the camera, I really think this girl could have a future as an entertainer of some sort. Anyways, there are so many-I had a hard time narrowing down! It was so good to see you guys again, hope you like your pictures:)

Wilks-Fender12
Wilks-Fender73
Wilks-Fender53
Wilks-Fender52
Wilks-Fender40
Wilks-Fender18
Wilks-Fender62
Wilks-Fender07
Wilks-Fender77
Wilks-Fender51
wilksf2
Wilks-Fender33
Wilks-Fender43
wilksf
Wilks-Fender74
Wilks-Fender03

6 comments:

Lanay said...

How fun!

Seth said...

Ang, these look great! Can't wait to see you guys over the next couple of weeks!

-- Garit D said...

what no ax's? haha kidding. these pics are great!

Lyndi said...

Nice job. So cool.

Lanay said...

p.s. a lady in my ward, her dad came up with the logo for "fender" cool eh?

leslie jo said...

sooooo cute! I can't believe how fast lily is growin up